[OpenAFS] Viewing files through Gnome

Jack Britton jack.britton@britton-consulting.com
14 Jul 2002 19:50:20 -0500

--=-g8w1E5e9HQI41qdYUrEt

I have afs up and running.  I can access /afs/cellname/home/username
after logging in with klog.  I have set my user up with all permissions
except for administer.  When I traverse the file structure all is well
until I get into my user's home directory on the afs server.  When I
select a file through Nautilus in Gnome the file disappears.  Do I have
something set up wrong???

Jack

--=-g8w1E5e9HQI41qdYUrEt

<HTML>
<HEAD>
  <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/1.0.4.99">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I have afs up and running.&nbsp; I can access /afs/cellname/home/username after logging in with klog.&nbsp; I have set my user up with all permissions except for administer.&nbsp; When I traverse the file structure all is well until I get into my user's home directory on the afs server.&nbsp; When I select a file through Nautilus in Gnome the file disappears.&nbsp; Do I have something set up wrong???
<BR>

<BR>
Jack
<BR>