[OpenAFS] Cleaning the VLDB

Michael Robokoff mrobo@ahpcrc.org
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:12:48 -0500

--------------070106010200000302050205

Another question;
If I delete and active file server will that server automatically be
re-added
to the VLDB? If so I could use this to correct the order of servers in
the list.

Thanks for the help.

--Mike

> Hartmut Reuter wrote:
>
>>vos changeaddr -oldaddress <dead address> -remove
>>
>>Michael Robokoff wrote:
>>
>>>Is there any way to clean up the vldb? We have a number of servers that
>>>no longer are afs file servers but they still show up using the vos
>>>listaddrs
>>>command. The other servers are also listed out of order and since I have
>>>other scripts that use the output of this command I would like to rearrange
>>>the order of the servers.
>>>
>>>Does anyone know if any of that can be done?
>>>
>>>--Mike

--------------070106010200000302050205

<head>
</head>
Another question;<br>
If I delete and active file server will that server automatically be re-added<br>
to the VLDB? If so I could use this to correct the order of servers in the
list.<br>
Thanks for the help.<br>
--Mike<br>
wrote:<br>