[OpenAFS] afs client for Solaris 2.8 with nfs

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
27 Jul 2002 12:28:03 -0400

Note that "nonfs" means "no AFSxNFS translator".  You can safely use
AFS and NFS side-by-side with the "nonfs" library.  The only thing
you cannot do is re-export AFS via NFS to other (NFS) clients.

-derek