[OpenAFS] problems with PAG

svisick@excite.com svisick@excite.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:46:11 -0600

Hello,

I apologize in advance if this question has previously been address on
this list. I have just installed version 1.2.5. It appears that klog
-setpag does not give me a PAG. In previous versions I have had no
problem. I installed with the debian packages of openafs. I am using
Linux kernel version 2.4.19. Currently pagsh -c has the desired
effect, but klog -setpag does not appear to work properly. I have
included a session below:

2 scooter:~> klog -setpag
Password:
3 scooter:~> groups
tty dns
4 scooter:~> unlog
5 scooter:~> pagsh -c tcsh
1 scooter:~> klog
Password:
2 scooter:~> groups
tty 33799 39582 dns

Thank you for any help you can provide to me. If you would any further
information reply to the list, I am now subscribed. If you believe
this is a bug in the debian package I will submit a bug with them.

--
Spencer Hal Visick