[OpenAFS] MIT Kerberos V authentication with OpenAFS

Fabian Aichele faichele@primusnetz.de
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:00:28 +0100

Hello!

Thank you for your answers, they helped me to get the Kerberos/AFS setup
straight.

How I managed to get the most important programs from the Kerberos/AFS
migration kit running (indeed, I use a Linux environment): Well, I did not
compile the programs; aklog and asetkey come from a debian package that I
converted to  a rpm package suitable for installation on my RPM-based
system. After setting some symbolic links to provide the programs with the
locations of the required AFS files, they worked well. But if you are
interested in the compilation requirements, I might try to take a look at
the compile options of the Debian package.

Thank you very much for your help,
Fabian Aichele