[OpenAFS] Linux Kernel 2.4.17, klog problems after source bui ld

Ingmar Koecher koecheri@MAIL.LIB.MSU.EDU
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:47:34 -0500

I was thinking about recompiling it, but since compiling took quite a long
time on that P166 I thought I would try to get it working.

Where can I see the options from the spec file?

> Any reason you didn't use the openafs-kernel-source-1.2.3.i386.rpm to
> build just a kernel module, which was all you needed?

Ahem, what can I say. There is a reason - I didn't know I could, or didn't
think enough to make myself know. I will try that out now, purge the
installed
files, install the rpms and compile the kernel modules.

But I am still confused as to why klog doesn't work ... "fs listcells" even
lists
the correct cells (I even started reading the documentation now) ...

Thanks a lot,

Ingmar.