[OpenAFS] generating a listing of Mount points

David R Boldt dboldt@usgs.gov
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:12:29 -0500

--=_alternative 006983D785256B79_=

Does anyone have a program that they are willing to share
which will generate a listing of AFS mount points (from Salvager
output)?

I was part way through a Perl program to accomplish this
and suddenly had the sense that I was probably reinventing
a wheel.
                                          -- David Boldt
                                             <dboldt@usgs.gov>

--=_alternative 006983D785256B79_=

which will generate a listing of AFS mount points (from Salvager <br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;-- David Boldt<br>
 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;dboldt@usgs.gov&gt;<br>
--=_alternative 006983D785256B79_=--