[OpenAFS] No vfs headers

Ian D ian@assv.net
11 Mar 2002 21:03:51 +0100

Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:

> I would leave out the --with-afs-sysname and let the configure
> script figure that out on its own.  Did you get any errors from the
> configure script?  What version of OpenAFS are you using?

1.2.3

Without --with-afs-sysname it says "error: Couldn't guess your Linux
version. Please use the --with-afs-sysname option to configure an AFS
sysname."

Ah, it does throw errors (everything flys past on this build, had it
barfed I would have seen):

configure: warning: No usable linux headers found at /usr/src/linux so disabling kernel module

Guess I've found my problem. Now all I have to do is fix that.

--
/Ian D
ian@assv.net