[OpenAFS] generating a listing of Mount points

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
11 Mar 2002 16:09:20 -0500

You can always do something like:

find /afs/<your cell> -type d -print | xargs fs lsm | grep -v "not a mount point"

Note that this is very simplistic and will go into an infinite loop if
you have any mount-point loops.  For example, if you have:

        /afs/cell/user/foo
                        bar -> user.bar
        /afs/cell/user/bar
                        foo -> user.foo

The above will give you a loop.  The command above will not solve
that.  However, it's a first-pass attempt.

-derek