[OpenAFS] Authenticating against krb5-only KDC (active directory)

Jacob Gorm Hansen jg@ioi.dk
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:20:18 +0100

> You run ms2mit. That copies the des-cbc-crc ticket from lsa stash to
> ccache. Sometime someone should make a LSA-direct version of aklog, or
> integrate ms2mit into aklog, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Would anyone be able to mail me (or point me to) a compiled ms2mit.exe?

I've tried compiling it myself, and the only part of the whole MIT Kerberos
suite not compiling is ms2mit.exe (probably my VC installation that is too old
but I am unable to update it at the moment).

Thanks in advance.
Jacob