[OpenAFS] OpenAFS with Linux Kernel 2.4.18

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:01:59 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Neulinger, Nathan wrote:

> I've noticed that myself, but have also noticed that is doesn't always
> happen. If you let it sit there for a couple minutes after the
> BgTrunc... - sometimes it seems to break out of whatever has it hung. I
> haven't truly verified this, but that is the impression I've gotten on a
> few cases.

"Bkg" or "CTrunc"?

I would have expected the Rx listener to be the problem, and the
triggering event that caused the shutdown to complete to be "more Rx
traffic came in and woke it up, so it realized it was time to shut down"

I thought we had code to deal with this, but I need to leave momentarily.
I will look later.