[OpenAFS] Problem with Windows Clients ME + XP

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:59:28 -0800

To view the Windows 9x/ME AFSD window, right click on the "AFS Control
Center" icon, select "properties" , append "-show" to the command line: for
example it may look like  C:\AFSCLI\WINAFSLOAD.EXE -SHOW   Save the
properities.

Now click start the "AFS Control Center" now and take a look at what's
going on in the "AFS Client Console" window.

Shyh-Wei Luan

"Frauke Cremer" <frauke.cremer@esc-electronics.de>@openafs.org on
2002/03/13 03:29:23 AM

Sent by:    openafs-info-admin@openafs.org