[OpenAFS] Please help me to install AFS

Derek Atkins openafs-info@openafs.org
15 Mar 2002 09:05:02 -0500

This should be sufficient, providing you are using one of the supported
Red Hat kernels.

A lot of the locations of programs have been changed.  Most of the
programs have moved to /usr/bin or /usr/sbin.  The only programs
left in /usr/afs/bin are the actual server programs themselves.

The documentation is still correct; just change the paths to the
programs in the examples.

-derek