[OpenAFS] AFS mount points

Michael Aldrich maldrich@reserveamerica.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:32:28 -0500

Unchanged.
I believe a developer was doing something....
----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Atkins" <warlord@MIT.EDU>
To: "Michael Aldrich" <maldrich@reserveamerica.com>
Cc: "openafs" <openafs-info@openafs.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] AFS mount points

> Perhaps the CellServDB is invalid for those particular cells?
>
> -derek
>
> "Michael Aldrich" <maldrich@reserveamerica.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> > I recently lost a few mount points in my /afs directory. When I cd into
the read-write directroy, I get connection time out on the specific
directory. When I cd into the same directory, I don't get a connection time
out, but have nothing under the directory (there was once more directories &
files). I have tried to remove the mount point and re-create with no luck.
Anyone see this?