[OpenAFS] Some questions about the future of OpenAFS

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 May 2002 12:35:35 -0400

Note that I still see cross-cell authentication working the same, so
you would still have "system:authuser@foreign-realm" and pts users
named "user@foreign-realm" which can be members of both PTS groups and
ACLs.

-derek