[OpenAFS] /afs directory not updated on client-side, Debian sid

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 May 2002 18:19:34 -0400

This seems to imply that root.afs doesn't exist in your cell,
or your client could not find it, or your AFS server is down.

You need to get your AFS Server running before you start your
clients.

-derek