[OpenAFS] ssh and afs

Derek T. Yarnell derek@cs.umd.edu
Fri, 3 May 2002 14:26:16 -0400

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 01:35:56PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Use krb5 and v5-TGT passing.  Then use pam-openafs-session to convert
> your v5 TGT into an AFS tokens (via aklog).

Has anyone gotten pam-openafs-session working on Solaris 8? I am having
a hell of a time with it, currently it is returning

May  3 14:02:12 trypticon PAM: [ID 770223 auth.debug] pam_open_session: error Can not make/remove entry for session

But this is after it forks..

wait I found something... damn there is no environment that it is getting...

char ** env;

env = pam_getenvlist(pamh);

returns NULL, which means there are no environtmental variables.

Anyone have any insight?

It is trying to set the KRB5CCNAME variable but that is not being defined once
I get into the session part. Even before the program forks it doesn't have anything
in the environment.

--
---
Derek T. Yarnell