[OpenAFS] Converting kaserver to krb5/heimdal

Blair Strang Blair.Strang@solnet.co.nz
Mon, 06 May 2002 11:37:36 +1200

Ian D wrote:

> Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:
>
> > openafs-krb5 package
>
> Googling on this gives med debian and redhat packages *toss*
>
> googling on asetkey says that ktutil for heimdal can extract to
> KeyFile.
> --
> /Ian D
> ian@assv.net - www.assv.net

I believe that asetkey is originally from the afs-krb5 migration
kit, available from ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kerberos5/. The
latest version appears to be afs-krb5-1.3.tar.gz.

I recall having to battle seven devils and some odd autoconf macros
to get this to build. Eventually though, it did yield working Solaris
binaries for me.

Regards,

    Blair.

--
This sentence does in fact not have the property it claims not to have.