[OpenAFS] Converting kaserver to krb5/heimdal

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 09 May 2002 14:01:24 -0400

>Because the configure script is broken...  The 1.3 release does not
>work with recent MIT krb5 releases.  In particular, some library names
>changed, and some interfaces changed as well.

I _know_ that, Derek ... I mean, we've only been talking about here for
over a year.  But it would have been much simpler to simply modify the
already generated configure script to change "libcrypto" to
"libk5crypto" which is the problem most people have (the other issue I
know about is that the 2.13 macros I use break when you use autoconf
2.52).

--Ken