[OpenAFS] Kerberos Authentication with OpenAFS.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 May 2002 15:44:19 -0400

Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil> writes:

> >Are you _sure_ it doesn't try it?  I'm only asking because
> >it has always worked for me.
>
> Yes, absolutely.  I am sure of this because the aklog I use has never
> worked with the athena AFS cell.

I guess this is one of the patches that I grabbed from Sam.  It's been
so long since I've looked at those that I forgot what they all did).

The aklog shipped in the OpenAFS RPMs works (not that that necessarily
helps you).

-derek