[OpenAFS] install problem under Redhat

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
13 May 2002 11:46:45 -0400

AFS requires a kernel module which must be compiled for your specific
running kernel.  You probably downloaded the RH7.2 RPMs, which
obviously don't contain support for the RH7.3 kernels :)

You have two choices:
        1) install the openafs-kernel-source RPM and build a module yoursel=
f,
        2) wait for the OpenAFS 1.2.4 RPMS (which are building as I type)

-derek

EDV-Support Evangelisch Theologische Fakult=E4t Uni Bonn <support@ev-theol.=