[OpenAFS] AFS && Apache

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
15 May 2002 10:46:52 +0200

    Michael> Instead of IP-based ACLS, why not even give
    Michael> system:anyuser rl on the web-volumes?  OK, you cannot
    Michael> hide files from AFS-Users by creating public.html in each
    Michael> directory.

That was the very first thing I did, didn't help... If you don't have
a token, you can't enter AFS space at all (!?)

Naturally I tried adding 'system:anyuser rl' in all directories LEADING
to the web volume (I'm now convinced that volumes is a good thing :)...
--
congress pits attack BATF assassination Treasury tritium FSF 747
Noriega Khaddafi 767 colonel Mossad Waco, Texas