[OpenAFS] AFS && Apache

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
15 May 2002 07:47:40 -0500

Something I haven't heard mentioned is that I think you pretty much have
to have "FollowSymLinks" turned on in Options in order for AFS to work.
I'm not 100% positive on this, but I seem to recall apache having
trouble crossing mount points without this.

I may be misremembering though as we have some symlinks at low levels in
our cell, but I didn't think they would impact this.

It's something for you to try if you haven't.

-- Nathan