[OpenAFS] Off-topic, anyone tried this?

Michael Lasevich openafslist@lasevich.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:59:59 -0700

here is a complete log of a session:
using openssh from a windows client
------------------------
C:\>ssh michael@afsserver.afscell
michael@afsserver.afscell's password:
Could not chdir to home directory /afs/afscell/u/michael: Permission denied

Authenticating to cell afscell (server afsserver.afscell).
We've deduced that we need to authenticate to realm REALM.
Getting tickets: afs/afscell@REALM
Kerberos error code returned by get_cred: 22
aklog: Couldn't get afscell AFS tickets:
aklog: Invalid argument while getting AFS tickets
Last login: Tue May 21 15:44:13 from winclient.REALM
No directory /afs/sf.zowi.com/u/michael!
Logging in with home = "/".
bash: /afs/afscell/u/michael/.bash_profile: Permission denied
bash-2.05$ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_2006_seqe1T
Default principal: michael@REALM
05/21/02 15:49:38  05/22/02 01:49:40  krbtgt/REALM@REALM
        renew until 05/22/02 15:49:38

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt2006
klist: You have no tickets cached
bash-2.05$ aklog -d
Authenticating to cell afscell (server afsserver.afscell).
We've deduced that we need to authenticate to realm REALM.
Getting tickets: afs/afscell@REALM
About to resolve name michael to id in cell afscell.
Id 2006
Set username to AFS ID 2006
Setting tokens. AFS ID 2006 /  @ REALM
05/21/02 15:50:20  05/22/02 01:49:40  afs/afscell@REALM