[OpenAFS] Help - Failed to load AFS client

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Nov 2002 21:46:35 -0500

No, you only need the core three:
        openafs
        openafs-client
        openafs-kernel

You may want openafs-krb5, if you need "aklog".  You dont need any of
the others.  Just note, however, that ALL your RPMs must match, so if
you installed the other RPMs for 1.2.6 you need to either remove them
or upgrade them as well.

-derek