[OpenAFS] Supporting multiple cells within a realm

Kevin Coffman kwc@citi.umich.edu
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:13:31 -0500

>> Can someone point me to the specific changes put into OpenAFS to
>> support multiple AFS cells from a single Kerberos realm?  Were the
>> changes in the client, server, or both?

>They were changes to the servers (to accept afs/cell@REALM tickets).
>These changes have been in OpenAFS for a while.

How can I find the specific servers and files affected?  (If I, say,
wanted to back-port the changes to a Transarc source release.)

>> Also, where can I find the source for the aklog pgm supplied in the
>> Linux RPMs?

>They are in the Linux SRPM.

Ah, I've been getting the plain src.tar and building that.  I'll get the
SRPM.

>It's part of the krb5-afs migration kit.

Yes, but not Ken Hornstein's version!  (according to him)

>> Thanks,
>> Kevin

-derek