[OpenAFS] Client using static-sized kernel datastructures?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:59:28 -0600

They are not exactly "static"... They are dynamically allocated, but at
the time afs is started.=20

Some of them have to do with how the data is structured. For example,
changing the cache size - when done initially, it impacts the number of
cache files created on disk, but when you change live, it just changes
the size limit, but does not alter number of cache files.=20

-- Nathan