[OpenAFS] Token discarding

JR Boyens JR Boyens <jboyens@iastate.edu>
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:46:27 -0600

I have the Debian packages, so I was reading what I thought was the readme, when in fact it was not.

Now I have added:

[appdefaults]
        afs_krb5 = {
                FOONINJA.ORG = {
                        afs = false
                }
        }

Which /should/ disable the encrypted part that the server does not
support.  But it seems that it does not. I have only 1 kerb server and
1 AFS server. They are the same machine.

Thanks,
--
JR Boyens
jboyens@iastate.edu