[OpenAFS] users ldap?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:16:35 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, yam wrote:

> A question that I'm starting to think about...
>
> I'm planning to have centralized users on ldap server... Is that
> compatible with openafs?
>
> I mean, let's say, now I have admin user added only, and I want afs to get
> the users from a ldap server...

AFS pts, AFS kaserver, both, something else?

The answer is still "no" (at least for the first 2) but if you mean
something else I don't know what you're asking. pts has a database and
doesn't do external lookups. kaserver could be replaced but other than
Active Directory I don't know what LDAP server supports authentication.