[OpenAFS] pam_krb5afs

Nathan Davis davisn@mailandnews.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:48:32 -0600

--------------050207020100050406050306

Hi,

I have an MIT KererosV realm and an AFS cell.  I can kinit and aklog to
get tokens, but I want to get tokens at login.  Is pam_krb5afs the way
to go, and if so can anyone point me to some documentation on how to use
it?  The attached /etc/pam.d/system-auth does not work:

> Nov 18 20:08:00 afs1 su: pam_krb5afs: authenticate error: Cannot read
> password (-1765328254)
> Nov 18 20:08:00 afs1 su: pam_krb5afs: authentication fails for `ndavis'

Any tips?

System info:  Redhat 8.0 and OpenAFS 1.2.7-rh8.0.2

Thanks,

--Nathan Davis

--------------050207020100050406050306

#%PAM-1.0
# This file is auto-generated.
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_krb5afs.so use_first_pass debug
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

account     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so
account     [default=bad success=ok user_unknown=ignore service_err=ignore system_err=ignore] /lib/security/pam_krb5.so

password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 type=
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_krb5afs.so use_authtok debug
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5 shadow
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

session     optional      /lib/security/pam_krb5afs.so debug
session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

--------------050207020100050406050306--