[OpenAFS] AFS question

Steve Devine sdevine@msu.edu
19 Nov 2002 09:08:36 -0500

I took the Transarc class two years ago in Pittsburg. It was a very good
start. It removed a lot of the mystery about afs and gave me a good
foundation to continue my self-education in afs.
I would suggest it for those starting out. If you already are
administering a active large cell you will most likely be bored.
Just my 2 cents worth.
/sd