[OpenAFS] /vicepxx partition on Linux

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
21 Nov 2002 07:26:13 +0100

Quoting Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>:

> All of the below can be used as /vicepX partitions.

Pardon!?! I've been under the expression that ANY journaling filesystem
is out of the question (exept on the cache)!?

And this seems to have been the answers all along on the list. Did this
problem go away with the latest version? I'm still running v1.2.6).

I'm running my vicepa on XFS, but on the other hand it's only 89Mb, and
never changes, so... All my other vicep[b-e] is using ext2 (which I'd
love to change!).