[OpenAFS] Problems with 1.2.7 Windows Installer

Giovanni Bracco bracco@frascati.enea.it
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:04:50 +0100

>Hello,
>Here's a link for OpenAFS 1.2.7 Windows client (English only) installers=
:
>http://www.unc.edu/~sdw/dist/openafs/installer.htm
>I will make 1.2.8 (& beyond) available upon release. Enjoy!
>--Scott

I have tried to install on a win2k and I get the following error message =
when=20
afs service is started( without success):

afs_service - ordinal not found
The ordinal 204 could not be located in the dynamic link library afsrpc.d=
ll

Any suggestion?

win2k pro has been recentely installed on that machine and a 3.5.x versio=
n of=20
AFS has been installed also, but it did not work. I have uninstalled it=20
before installing OpenAfs 1.2.7.

Bye=20

Giovanni
--=20