[OpenAFS] forgot the attachements.. duhhhh...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:14:47 -0500

Problem is - right now, redhat's kernel will not support afs at all due
to changes they made that removed support for some facilities that afs
requires in order to function properly. If you switch to a
virgin/standard kernel build instead of the kernel rpm, it will work ok.

You shouldn't need that patch to get it built anyway - they are just
warnings, they shouldn't prevent the compile from finishing.=20

-- Nathan