[OpenAFS] patching the red hat kernel

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Oct 2002 10:29:59 -0400

You're always welcome to tread off into undiscovered country,
but if you choose to do so you are on your own.  If it were
_ME_ I would wait, but honestly I don't know how long it will
be.  It might be a couple days, it might be a couple weeks.

Is there any particular reason you _NEED_ to use RH8 in your
environment NOW NOW NOW?

-derek