[OpenAFS] Multiple hosts behind firewall and AFS cell

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Oct 2002 10:48:50 -0400

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com> writes:

> I never had any problems with aklog. I have problem with the second login
> on the second host disrupting the AFS traffic on the first host!

What version of AFS are you running on your servers?  I suppose I can
test this using VMware..  I will at some point and see what I can see,
but honestly it SHOULD work -- the servers are supposed to use client
uuid to identify, and use the source ip:port to respond.

-derek