[OpenAFS] Problem authenticating against (aix) Kerberos v 1.2.6

forrest whitcher fw@fwsystems.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:14:08 -0400

My kerberos admin server is an aix box, on updating it I found that
(reportedly) valid afs tokens would still be issued as had worked
before, however they didn't work for actual access.

On reverting to kerberos 1.2.5 w/ xdr patch everything now works
ok again.

The other kdc's run Linux and there seem to be no problems there,
both are updated to 1.2.6.

This behavior was true for clients running both openafs 1.2.7
and the early release 1.0.3.

I can't give much better diagnostics right now, as it's not easy
to make changes to the kadmind service and still keep tings running
smoothly

forrest