[OpenAFS] Web Browsers

Michael Robokoff mrobo@ahpcrc.org
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 07:56:07 -0500

I am running openafs-1.2.3-rh7.2.2 and I have been having problems with
downloading using a web browser. I have tried Netscape 6, Mozilla 1.1,
and Konqueror 2.2.2. All three behave exactly the same. When I down load
something they will go through all the steps and show the progress. When
the download reaches 98-99% the browser will crash and burn. This only
happens when I download to AFS space. If I download to local space
everything works fine. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Better yet
does anyone know why this is happening? Even better does anyone know how
to solve this problem?

--Mike