[OpenAFS] AFS Training Needed

Lester Barrows barrows@email.arc.nasa.gov
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:29:35 -0700

We actually have a similar issue, there are potentially two or three peop=
le=20
who would like to attend the training. It would be strongly preferred by=20
management if it were somewhere closer to the SV area however. I'd seen o=
n=20
this list that a course was cancelled in San Jose. Perhaps if we have eno=
ugh=20
people in the area wanting the course, we could make it worth their while=
 to=20
hold it there again?

Regards,

Lester Barrows
Asani Solutions, LLC
Code IC Systems Group
NASA Ames Research Center
Voice: 650-604-2639

"Jura rapelcgvba vf bhgynjrq, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl."