[OpenAFS] ka-forwarder

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:00:39 -0400 (EDT)

On 15 Oct 2002, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Derrick J Brashear <shadow@dementia.org> writes:
>
> > > Why can't you just grab the configure magic out of the Openafs SRPM?
> >
> > Does it deal with Heimdal?
>
> Probably not, but does that matter for now?  Is it really that bad
> to have optional code that only compiles against MIT-krb5?

As a Heimdal user, I have to vote yes. :-)

Though, if a complete patch to integrate it as is shows up, great. I'm
just not volunteering to work on it, because just now I'm too busy. It's
not helping that in one case (future Linux cliient-side integration) the
kernel people don't seem to be offering much feedback in the way of what
it will take to get our needs in the kernel addressed.