[OpenAFS] hung directory

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
25 Oct 2002 15:49:58 +0200

COULD this have something to do with the replication?

I'm replicating the public.web (on /vicepb) to same host (on /vicepc).

IF something (?) accessed/locked/whatnot something on the volume
when the replication started, could this trigger this behaviour?

I noticed that the replication script I'm using started at 12:00:01,
and I discovered the hang soon after that. Verifying the Roxen logs,
I see that it was restarted at 12:21:44. Don't know if I have
something closer to 12:00, it only keeps 5 logs intact...

If this could be the case, how do I fix it (WITHOUT rebooting preferably)
and how to avoid that it happens again?