[OpenAFS] kaserver vs. Kerberos IV

Christian Pfaffel flash@itp.tu-graz.ac.at
28 Oct 2002 14:43:26 +0100

Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:

> Christian Pfaffel <flash@itp.tu-graz.ac.at> writes:
>
> > What are possible/available solutions for this problem.
>
> Build ssh with PAM support and acquire/build pam-openafs-sesssion?
>
> > Thanks for your advice,
> >
> > Christian Pfaffel
>
> -derek

Thanks, this worked.

I built a redhat rpm for the module, so if someone is interested i can
put it on the web.

Another question that is somehow related to the previous one:

I have gdm & redhat 7.[23] running on all of our workstations.

Is there a way to configure a standard xscreensaver/xlock to renew/replace
the kerberos V ticket and obtain a newer AFS token, so that I will
always have a valid token to access my AFS homespace.

Thanks for your advice on this topic as well,

Christian Pfaffel

--
PGP-Key: http://fubphpc.tu-graz.ac.at/~flash/pubkey.gpg