[OpenAFS] afsd dying on win2k

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:57:05 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Rodney M Dyer wrote:

>  From the looks of it, I don't think anything is going to be done about the
> problem since no one on the OpenAFS group cares anything about
> Windoz...

I don't think that's clear, but I can tell you I certainly don't have the
time to care. I know a couple of people who probably care, but I'm not
going to out them; They're welcome to comment themselves or not, and I
have no idea if they can, or have the time, to look into this.

I don't suppose anyone has an actual recipe for reproducing this, or is
this one of those deals where someone should pray that their network is
the same as yours?

(Yes, now I'm being sarcastic. How about attaching a hub and a machine
with tcpdump next to a dying client and seeing what's going on as close to
when it dies as possible?)