[OpenAFS] Re: Kerberos V and xscreensaver/xlock

Christian Pfaffel flash@itp.tu-graz.ac.at
31 Oct 2002 19:46:25 +0100

Balazs GAL <balsa@rit.bme.hu> writes:

> 2002-10-30, sze keltezéssel Charles Clancy ezt írta:
> > > I do not even get the TGT if I authenticate to xlock | xscreensaver.
> > > It never does renew my TGT. klist befor and after xlock show the
> > > same
> > > expiration times for it.
> >
> > Maybe try adding "reuse_ccache" as an option to pam_krb5.  I'm not
> > entirely sure -- I've not played with pam_krb5 nearly as much as
> pam_afs.
>
> Please read the thread:
>
> http://www.stacken.kth.se/lists/heimdal-discuss/2002-08/msg00002.html
>
> My heimdal port of Nalin's (RedHat) pam_krb5 have the above feature.
[...snip...]

Hi,

I compiled your module and installed it, but i failed to get afs
tokens on log in, when i use the same parameters as for the rh supplied
pam_krb5 module.

I have not had the time to examine your changes, so that i would know
why they fail. I just took a small look at them, but as far as i can i
tell, it is definitely much more than i did, especially since you have
many changes concerning heimdal.

regards,

Christian

--