[OpenAFS] kerberos + openafs + windows = ?

Brent Graveland brent@graveland.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:53:46 -0400

Quoting Charles Clancy <security@xauth.net>:
> > aklog tells me that it's missing afsauthen.dll.
>
> Perhaps you mean afsauthent.dll?
>
> Try copying it from C:\Program Files\OpenAFS\Common to either
> windows\system, or the same directory krb5.exe lives in.

I guess I'm just slow on the uptake...  I found it.  On my win98se box it gets
an illegal operation in msvcrt.dll.  I'll try on a w2k box with openafs126 when
I can in the next couple of days.

> You have all the files; now you just need to get them all to play nicely
> together.

Is it possible to get it to automatically "just work" on login?  ie. login to
win2k and automatically get krb5 + afs tokens?

--
Brent Graveland
brent@graveland.net