[OpenAFS] kerberos + openafs + windows = ?

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:03:51 -0400

>> Try copying it from C:\Program Files\OpenAFS\Common to either
>> windows\system, or the same directory krb5.exe lives in.
>
>I guess I'm just slow on the uptake...  I found it.  On my win98se box it gets
>an illegal operation in msvcrt.dll.  I'll try on a w2k box with openafs126 when
>I can in the next couple of days.

Uh, that might be my fault (at least, the aklog that you're getting from
the HPCMO site).  That had a problem where it was using the wrong C runtime
library for memory allocation functions, and that needed to be fixed.  I
can send you a new one if that might help.

>> You have all the files; now you just need to get them all to play nicely
>> together.
>
>Is it possible to get it to automatically "just work" on login?  ie. login to
>win2k and automatically get krb5 + afs tokens?

Charles pointed you to something; I haven't personally tried it yet, but it
should be an option.

--Ken