[OpenAFS] Alpha Linux RPMs?

Erik Arneson erik@aarg.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:57:56 -0700

Has anybody successfully compiled and used OpenAFS on Alpha Linux?
I've got a 164LX that is simply going to be acting as a client at the
moment, but I seem to have problems getting the source RPM to compile
correctly.

By the way, the kernel 'oops' I was getting is fixed!  I just
recompiled the kernel module, and that did away with the errors.  Once
that was done, I simply followed the directions and now have an
OpenAFS server authenticating against an MIT Krb5 realm.  I take back
all the ugly things I muttered about IBM under my breath this week!

--
;; Erik Arneson <erik@aarg.net>      JD, Ashland Lodge No. 23 ;;
;; GPG Key ID: 2048R/8B4CBC9C    RAM, Siskiyou Chapter No. 21 ;;