[OpenAFS] mixed cells

Dave McMurtrie dgm+@pitt.edu
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:27:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Andrew Bacchi wrote:

> Is anyone using a combination of IBM AFS and OpenAFS in a single cell?
> What are the pitfalls, gotchas, recommendations, if any?

We're currently running a mix of OpenAFS 1.2.6 and IBM 3.6 servers in our
cell, though we're migrating to all OpenAFS.  Clients that we manage are a
huge mix of OpenAFS and IBM AFS on many different platforms, and they vary
greatly in version.

We haven't had any problems with the mixture.

-Dave
--
Dave McMurtrie, Systems Programmer
University of Pittsburgh