[OpenAFS] openafs + gdm + home directory

Jason Edgecombe jedgecombe@carolina.rr.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:37:57 -0400

hi,

   Thank you for the insight, but I forgot to mention that I am not
using the pam_afs module. I am using the pam_krb5afs module that come
with redhat. Our site just migrated to krb5 and the kdc will be turned
off by the end of the month.

Jason