[OpenAFS] Delayed AFS DB queries

Jean-Marc Chaton jcn@austin.ibm.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:18:00 +0200

Hi all,

I'm coming across a strange behavior in afsdb queries.
When I submit a query like 'pts membership group', the response time is
usually 0.5s, but once every few queries it grows up to 14s. I want to
fix that and don't see anything particular in the servers logs. The
client and the sync server are on the same subnet. How can I debug the
thing ? Does someone have any hints on that issue ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Jean-Marc Chaton    |   La Terre n'est pas un héritage de nos
IBM Paris AD Lab    | ancêtres, nous l'empruntons à nos enfants.